You are warmly invited to attend the next Carers Partnership Carers Said
- 29th Nov 2019
- 2.45 – 4pm (registration 2.30pm)
- Rufus Centre, Steppingley Road, Flitwick MK45 1TH
This is an opportunity to engage with carers on the results of recent surveys about local services.
- What did carers say? What matters to them?
- What lessons are there for the services you provide?
- How do services in Central Bedfordshire compare with the rest of the country?
Central Bedfordshire commissioners will be presenting the results of the Survey of Adult Carers in England, and the local Carers in Bedfordshire survey
- Welcome and introductions
- Presentations of survey results from Jane Moakes, Head of Strategic
- Commissioning and Mark Fensome, Senior Strategic Commissioning Officer, Adult Social Care.
- Table discussions
To book your place
If you are booking through eventbrite, you do not need to create an account, just book in as a guest. If you are booking for someone else, please give their details and complete one booking per person.
This event is immediately after the Carers Conference which is now fully booked
We look forward to receiving your booking
Carers in Bedfordshire